The holiday season has arrived—and so has the madness! To make life easier for our customers, let's provide them suggestions and tips on entertaining to make their holidays go smoothly, less stressful, and more importantly fun!
These-times needn't be about perfection, but should be all about enjoying great company around a wonderful meal. Here are 5 KL Keller recipes that, are delicious, easy—and allow everyone more time to enjoy what really matters, family, friends, and a great cocktail.
- Roast Beef Pinwheels with KL Keller Black Truffle Mustard: The combination of our KL Keller Black Truffle Mustard and roast beef will surely please all your meat-eating guests—what's better than the taste? You'll be done in 15 minutes.
- Espelette Pepper Double Deviled Eggs: Add a little spice to the party—a double dose of Espelette Pepper makes these deviled eggs wickedly good!
- Oven-Roasted Tomatoes Toscana: This set-it-and-forget-it dish packs a punch of flavor! Use it as an appetizer, side dish, or throw these tomatoes in pasta as a main dish.
- Winter Fennel & Apple Salad: A KL Keller favorite, this perfect winter salad goes great with any main dish.
- Silky Cauliflower Purée with J. Leblanc Hazelnut Oil: Ditch the mashed potatoes—go for the cauliflower this holiday season. This recipe is brought to you by Chef Amaryll Schwertner of Boulettes Larder, San Francisco—a huge thank you!. The texture on this purée is superb and the hazelnut oil brings a fantastic warm flavor to this dish.