Yandilla—the one and only . . .
The very low levels of erucic acid in this delicious, spicy Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil makes it the only FDA-certified food-grade mustard seed oil available in the United States. This oil is family-made in Australia from proprietary mustard seeds grown using old-fashioned seed hybridizing techniques—no GMO’s!
This wasabi-like oil is coveted by chefs and pros alike for its food-friendly kick and high smoke point. The oil is low in saturated fat and offers the ideal balance of OMEGA-3 to OMEGA-6. We at KL Keller have had this oil as a pantry staple for quite some time now, but don't only take our word for it—check out what the pros have to say!
The pros talk Mustard Seed Oil
Chef Amaryll Schwertner of Boulettes Larder in San Francisco says, "I have enjoyed the mustard oil in my kitchen in ways not prescribed but rather surprisingly presented as the flavors speak out to me as I am engaged in my works process. The mustard flavor is carried quite well by fatty mediums." Amaryll suggests using the mustard seed oil on soft shell crabs or drizzle the oil over fire pit toasted tartine levain with pork belly—yum!
5 quick and easy ways to use Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil
- Dress sugar snap peas with oil and sprinkle Fleur de Sel.
- Entertaining guest and need a quick and delicious appetizer? Drizzle the mustard seed oil over flat bread and top it off with dukkah—a delicious Egyptian spice blend.
- Drizzle oil over a seared Ahi Tuna steak and serve with sushi rice.
- Make a Mustard Miso Dressing—drizzle over roasted asparagus or use as a dipping sauce for grilled shrimp! Thank Asha Loupy over at Market Hall Foods for this delicious recipe!
- Did we mention this oil is great with seafood? Try our very easy and quick recipe for Spicy Slaw with Grilled Prawns.
- We couldn’t stop at 5—This is one of the easiest ways to use Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil and also one of our favorites—use the oil to fry your eggs! Surprisingly kids love the extra heat!