All folks who produce food live by the seasons. In our own way, so do we at KL Keller Foodways—and our summer season is the Fancy Food Show in New York. Every year, we look forward to seeing each of you personally, and hearing about your business. We hope you'll swing by!
- Sample our NEW holiday items
- Taste our new harvest, certified EVOOs
- Take advantage of the specials
- Enjoy a copita of Agustí Torelló Cava
See you soon! Booth #4209, Lower Level
NEW Holiday Products (pre-orders due July 8)
Looking for something to excite your displays this holiday season? Something extraordinary, perhaps?
- Coeur de Celts—cool dark chocolate gives way to creamy caramel made with Brittany butter and fleur de sel.
- Les Caprices—a stunning confection of crispy caramel nougatine, Agen prune mousse, walnuts and dark chocolate.
- Pâtes de Fruits Raspberry or Apricot Squares—French fruit jellies in a stocking stuffer-size box
Thank goodness, consumers are getting smarter about Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Ours will meet their every demand—with certifications ready to download!
- Antara Siurana Extra Virgin Olive Oil, DO—made with 100% Arbequina olives, harvested while still green.
- As Pontis Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil—our multi-award-winner made exclusively of hand-harvested Manzanilla Cacereña olives.
A touch of genius from La Maison du Piment—French Basque makers of Piment d’Espelette DOP.
Espelette Pepper Jelly
This sublime jelly, created from the recipe of producer Vincent Darritchon's mother Marie Jeanne, has a warm, food-friendly heat that—unlike other pepper jellies—won’t rip your head off. It is only produced once a year, during the harvest.
Phone: (510) 740-2030 | Fax: 510-839-7895 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org